Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

15th April Best PR Squad

Go down 
AuthorMessage

15th April Best PR Squad Empty
PostSubject: 15th April Best PR Squad   15th April Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Scores

Top Squad

Mumble Pic (Missing Meat and Gunball)

Great game tonight guys, we had 6 =BTB= members playing tonight and had 2 of our friends from =SWF= on as well as 3 members from CB (Our new Alliance clan), We are going to war with the CB clan in the very near future, we will be having 12v12 Scrims with 6 members from the CB clan and 6 members from the =BTB= clan against the enemy. As both clans numbers increase we will be looking as massive 32v32 clan Scrims!!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

PostSubject: Re: 15th April Best PR Squad   15th April Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 am

nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

PostSubject: Re: 15th April Best PR Squad   15th April Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:45 am

i hope i can be one of the BTB Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15th April Best PR Squad   15th April Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:43 am

yay best PR squad.. on my birthday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15th April Best PR Squad   15th April Best PR Squad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15th April Best PR Squad
Page 1 of 1