Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

30th March Best PR Squad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

30th March Best PR Squad Empty
PostSubject: 30th March Best PR Squad   30th March Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Here are the screenshots of the =BTB= Boys geting best squad on Muttrah City. We had the following =BTB= Boys playing:

=BTB=RobNob
=BTB=Lofty
=BTB=Rock
=BRBr=GunBall

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

PostSubject: Re: 30th March Best PR Squad   30th March Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:34 am

yep good game shame about that damn apc tho lol!
still good game and the first time i have seen gunball in action on our squad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th March Best PR Squad   30th March Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:15 am

Yer that was his first game with us as a recruit and come in 3rd place overall, Great start!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

PostSubject: Re: 30th March Best PR Squad   30th March Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:49 am

yeah btw i got lance corpral yes 50 posts baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th March Best PR Squad   30th March Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:52 am

Congrats!!

As you have noticed I have changed the rank titles so it ties in with the ranks on BF2 Very Happy Thought it might be more fun Basketball
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

PostSubject: Re: 30th March Best PR Squad   30th March Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:57 am

yeah nice touch
Back to top Go down
redpanda

redpanda

PostSubject: pr scores   30th March Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:57 am

just a thought does the score you get count for anything ie stats in bf2 ,or is it just a guide.
Back to top Go down
redpanda

redpanda

PostSubject: request press (t) for kits etc   30th March Best PR Squad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:02 am

just an idea when this is pressed ,sometimes nothing happens not available ie limited kit it would be agood idea if this was shown up on screen to save time.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30th March Best PR Squad   30th March Best PR Squad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30th March Best PR Squad
Page 1 of 1